Online Revision Resources
A number of you have asked for a quick guide to online revision resources.
A list of the top sites recommended by subject areas can be found on the school website or by clicking here.
(Particularly recommended for Science, History, Languages and Child Development):
- SAMLearning - Login is date of birth and initials e.g. 161201BC
- GCSEPod - If students do not know their login they can request a new one via the Forgotten your login details link.
- GCSE Bitesize
1) MyMaths (www.mymaths.co.uk) Login cotham, password mathsisthebest
2) kerboodle (https://www.kerboodle.com) school code to2
3) PIXL maths app (https://mathsapp.pixl.org.uk/PMA.swf) school code CT2370
All students have individual logins for each of these. They can check with their teachers if unsure.
1. BBC Bitesize, a good starting point especially if you are not feeling confident.
2. Sparknotes - more detailed and in depth analysis.
3. British Library website - especially useful for students targeted a level 8. This will provide interesting (and challenging!) extra information to make their essays more sophisticated.
http://www.bl.uk/ (search for your chosen text or author to find appropriate articles)
Science Double and Triple Award
Kerboodle - if students have forgotten their individual logins, they can request a new one by email
Vocab Express - Username is Cotham login beginning with 13..., password is Password1
Linguascope - Username is cothammfl, password can be obtained from your MFL teacher
Kerboodle - if students have forgotten their individual logins, they can request a new one by email.
GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Online Text Book:
Student Username: SCOTHAM4
Student Password: STUDENT 4