All admissions for Cotham School continue to be managed by Bristol City Council our Local Authority. If you wish to apply for a place for your child please click here. Further information and policies on admission can be found below.
Bristol City Council Admissions Department Telephone number: 0117 903 7694
Parents Evening for New Year 7 Students starting in September 2017
- 11 July 2017 (See Parents Evening Flyer below for more information)
Open Day Dates 2016-17
- Friday 28 April 2017 – 11:15 am
- Wednesday 5 July 2017 – 9:15 am FULLY BOOKED
Open Evening - Cotham School
- Wednesday 20 September 6.30pm - 8.30pm (Booking not required)
Open Mornings - Cotham School
Open Mornings for prospective Parents and Students for September 2018 entry. Reception will start taking bookings for these dates week commencing 17 July 2017.
- Wednesday 27 September 2017 9.15am
- Friday 29 September 2017 - 9.15am
- Tuesday 3 October 2017 - 9.15am
- Thursday 5 October 2017 - 9.15am
- Wednesday 11 October 2017 - 9.15am
Open Evening - NBP16C - RGS
- Thursday 12 October 2017 6.30pm to 9.00pm
Tour Dates 2017-18
- Tuesday 28 November 2017 - 9.15am
- Wednesday 17 January 2018 - 11.15am
- Thursday 15 March 2018 - 9.15am
- Friday 27 April 2018 - 11.15am
If you would like to attend please contact Reception on 0117 9198000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. At the time of booking please state the date you would like to come, how many places you would like to book, (spaces are limited, therefore we do say a maximum of 4 places per family) and a contact email/telephone number. If you wish to speak to our SEN team please mention this at the time of booking and a short appointment can be booked for you.
We look forward to welcoming you to Cotham School.
Our admissions are managed by Bristol City Council and their contact details are as follows:-
Admissions Information 2017
Click here to read letter from Headteacher - March 2017