Bristol Old Vic Work Experience
Bristol Old Vic will be running a work experience week for 25 Year 10 Students from 2-6 July 2018. Please note that we are unable to accept placements outside of this week.
During this week the group will:
- Gain an insight into the everyday running's of a leading regional theatre
- Learn about the diverse range of jobs available in the theatre
- Take part in a variety of workshops led by different departments such as Box Office, Producing, Marketing and Engagement
- Meet a range of other young people interested in theatre
- Complete the Bronze Arts Award
Placements will be allocated via an application form and an interview.
How to apply:
Attached is the Bristol Old Vic Work Experience application form.
Please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 8 January 2018. If your application form is successful we will invite you to an interview in the new year. From there, we will decide whether we can offer you a place on the programme.
Applications close on Monday 8 January at 5pm.
Interviews will be in the last week of January and the first week of February 2018.
Please note that we are only able to accept applications from Year 10 students only.