Teacher of German
Required from September 2019 on a fixed term contract until 31 August 2020, a highly skilled and talented teacher of German (with Spanish or French) to join this successful and thriving curriculum team at our high attaining and oversubscribed school in north central Bristol.
- A skillful and passionate teacher of German able to teach high ability students at KS4 and fluent in Spanish with the ability to teach up to year 9 students?
- A well-qualified, highly motivated and engaging teacher of languages able to deliver outstanding lessons across the age and ability range at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 and who understands how children learn?
- Creative and innovative; willing to contribute to the development of students learning and their progress within a committed and forward looking department and faculty?
- A practitioner with high skills in self-evaluation?
- Committed to continuous professional development leading to outstanding teaching?
- The opportunity to join our thriving Modern Foreign Language team
- A school that is ambitious for all children and staff
- Excellent facilities and resources in a faculty with a strong academic tradition and reputation
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
Cotham School is an extremely successful co-operative academy that serves the local community, providing a high quality education for its students. We consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further.
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
Interviews scheduled for 2 May 2019