Head of House
OMEGA HOUSE NEWS
Last week we celebrated Omega achievements this year so far, and tutor nominated students for awards.
- 7JBR - Isaac Dale - Fantastic Behaviour and doing the right thing.
- 7JBA - Laura Bird - Kind and Generous person
- 8GC - Fathi Theolaire - Always polite and kind.
- 8GM - Sabi - Polite and works hard.
- 9KBO - Elia Gerolimou - Always polite and making an amazing charitable contribution.
- 9JSB - Ines Pires - Polite and kind student.
- 10DU - Avea Archer - Amazing manners
- 10DF - Akbar Ali - Polite and always working hard.
- 11LAL - Issy Ledgard - Unfailingly polite and friendly to everyone, on target in all subjects and still finds time for clarinet practice.
- 11CB - Lexi Prosser - Always working hard
Elia Gerolimou was also our Omega legend for her amazing charitable act of shaving her head for cancer research.
Most house point awards this year so far went to:
- 1st Rachel Adams
- 2nd Milla Waite-Taylor
- 3rd Esme Williams
- 1st Jaden Harcom
- 2nd Yahye Aidid
- 3rd Mahgoub Mohamed
- 1st Ella Robertshaw
- 2nd Tamsin Harris
- 3rd Esme Russel
- 1st Melissa-Alice Ross
- 2nd Patrick Byrne
- 3rd Ayan Mohamed
- 1st Samiha Habib
- 2nd Xane Greves
- 3rd Harry Hepden-Jones
Lastly, our current challenge is to design or sing an Omega jingle for the school tannoy system.
OMEGA NEWS ARCHIVE
- Read MorePublished 26/01/18Omega House Winter Term This term Omega house has had several awards and many causes of celebration. Students have continued to act and behave in an inspiring way, and a true reflection of what we would expect from Cotham students. Doughnut cha
- Read More
Omega NewsPublished 13/12/17This term Omega have been raising money for the Jessie May foundation as our local charity. Our fundraising events have been: Penny Pick-up Challenge: Each tutor group will get a collection pot for coins found on the street/floor, whichever tut
- Read More
Omega News - July 2017Published 29/09/17This summer Omega have pushed on with their charity support and inter-house competition. A combination of a Staff Sponging, bake sales and other events have raised well over £150 for our house charity, Water aid. Next year we will be