All admissions for Cotham School continue to be managed by Bristol City Council our Local Authority. If you wish to apply for a place for your child please click here. Further information and policies on admission can be found below.
Bristol City Council Admissions Department Telephone number: 0117 903 7694
We are consulting on our admissions criteria for the school year 2022-23. You can see details of the proposed changes here and and full draft admissions criteria for the 2022-23 year here. The consultation will run from 19 October 2020 to 7 December 2020 and if you would like to give feedback or have questions, you can contact the Clerk to Governors, Leanne Sowersby (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Open Mornings (for Year Six students and their parents)
We warmly invite you to our open morning - booking is essential.
We are running six dates this year:
- Wednesday 23 September 2020 - FULLY BOOKED
- Friday 25 September 2020 - FULLY BOOKED
- Tuesday 6 October 2020 - FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday 8 October 2020 - FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 14 October 2020 - FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 21 October 2020 - FULLY BOOKED
Please contact Main Reception on 0117 9198000 to make a booking